The Coding team diagnoses root-causes of defects and passes on insights for product development.
The team manually reviews Bliss contacts and Trips to understand the reason for any defect. This helps Product quantify the impact of possible solutions, which leads to defect reduction, better product and a more enhanced seamless experience for our riders and driver-partners.
What You’ll Do
- Code contacts, which is analyse a contact to understand the root cause of why the contact was created. This demands a high sense of judgement as there can be multiple factors at play at the same time.
- Create and maintain documentation regarding the coding process, such as investigation steps.
- Perform a review of contacts already coded to ensure that the team is calibrated.
- Share insights based on any trends you notice while coding contacts.
- Suggest ideas for product and process development
What You’ll Need
- 1 Minimum Years of Experience with Trips Support Policies
- Strong understanding of the Uber product (Rider, Driver, Eats apps)
- Advanced Google Sheets Knowledge and Basic SQL Knowledge is an added bonus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.