Req ID: 100938
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a BPO HC & INSURANCE OPERATIONS SENIOR REPRESENTATIVE to join our team in Coimbatore, Tamil Nādu (IN-TN), India (IN).
In these roles you will be responsible for:
- Processes Member Notification forms, Research and Load contract
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet our or client service deliverables
- Organizing and completing tasks according to assigned priorities
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team
- Resolving complex situations following pre-established guidelines
Requirements for this role include:
- 0 -1 Year of experience in any Healthcare BPO
- University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies
- 1+ year(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools.
- Ability to work scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 06:00 PM to 04:00 AM and to be flexible to accommodate business requirements
- Ability to communicate (oral/written) effectively in English to exchange information with our client.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.