Requisition ID: 274296
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Digital Business Services for Financial Services is serving a strategic market segment for SAP. SDC FSI is serving international banks in core banking and insurance transformation projects & also in the newer areas relating to Financial Products Sub-Ledger (FPSL)& Financial Services Data Management (FSDM). For the team augmentation we are looking for a Business Process Consultant who can drive these focus topics from a competency standpoint
- Proven success in contributing within a team environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Willing to learn new skills and grow towards the organization’s vison
- Customer-facing experience across a variety of clients
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Provide expert advice on SAP functionality, change management and other advisory services
- Suggest solutions to customer based on best practice
Expectation and Tasks
- Engineering graduate/MBA from a reputed university with 7 to10 years professional experience
- Consultant with hands-on experience on SAP Banking Implementation projects with very good understanding of core business processes in areas of Deposit Management / Loans Management / Master Contract management, Analytical Banking.
- Strong experience in most of the following functional areas of SAP Banking standard features –
- Business Partner
- Account management lifecycle
- Product configuration, Pricing
- Payments, Posting control and OPD
- Post processing office
- Correspondence & Bank Statements
- Experienced in Client facing role for at least two or more end-to-end SAP Banking Services implementation projects.
- Capable to create application specific detailed designs and ensure on-time and good quality delivery.
- Participate in effective peer reviews and QA of design artifacts and support development and testing teams to ensure zero gaps
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.