Req ID: 94002
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a AWS DevOps Sr Engineer and Team Lead to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
- Eliminate manual tasks via configuration management.
- Intelligently migrate services from on-prem to multiple clouds
- Create, implement and maintain security policies to ensure NIST/HIPAA/PCI compliance.
- Take a leadership role in collaboratively maintaining cookbooks in the Ansible/ Chef.
- Improve testing of cookbooks (inSpec, ServerSpec, et alia)
- Ensure core recipes are supported on multiple linux platforms
- Create and maintain knowledge base
- Verify infrastructure Automation meets compliance goals and is current with disaster recovery plan.
- Contribute to fine tuning the change management process for reliability and speed
- Evangelize configuration management and automation to IT professionals
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field desired
- Five plus years of experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Chef, Ansible, and Puppet)
- Three plus years’ experience with the Ansible or Chef Ecosystem
- Three plus years of experience in codifying, managing and testing infrastructure as code
- Three plus years of experience with Amazon Web Services (e.g. IAM policies and roles, VPC, EC2, RDS, ELB, CloudFormation, CloudFront, Elastic Search, Elastic Cache)
- AWS CloudFormation Experience at an advanced level
- Experience with Docker
- Hashicorp tools a big plus (Packer, Vagrant, Terraform, Vault)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Learn More & Apply