Req. ID: 220302
As a Data Analyst (BIA) in the Digital Supply Chain team, you will be part of an Agile project team focused on driving data analytic initiatives in the automation of a digital supply chain. You will analyze and provide insights to our data and information platforms utilizing traditional analytic and predictive techniques to guide the business. You will work to design new data warehouse and analytic reporting solutions and improve existing solutions, create design documentation, technical specifications, and testing/training scenarios and will evaluate processes for alignment opportunities. You will participate in new functionality estimation, analysis, design and testing and define application requirements by working closely with key stakeholders and other members of the project teams.
As a project team member, you will support the entire project lifecycle from initial project definition to project implementation (including testing and training) through to project closure. You will also be an expert on data warehouse, platform tools and systems; identify, recommend, and drive process improvements; and serve as a consultant on these processes and systems for partners and customers. Responsibilities and Tasks
- Serve as an internal consultant within Supply Chain teams and partner organizations on analytic capabilities and self-serve analytic best practices
- Partner with leadership to understand capability needs and to improve the overall efficiency of the teams
- Ensure delivery of quality solutions within our data warehouse and analytic environment
- Deliver large scale, high-value projects by leveraging an established delivery methodology
- Provide Detailed Analysis and Proof of Concepts quickly.
- Work within cross-functional teams (Operations areas, other SCRUM teams, SC, PMO) to drive successful deployments
- Leverage metrics and performance data to understand opportunities for improvement
Qualified candidates will have:
- Experience in business analysis with emphasis on business intelligence, data warehousing and advanced analytics projects.
- Demonstrated skills in SQL
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence design principles and BI tools for ETL and Visualization Tableau, etc.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multitasking with minimal direction.
- A strong analytics background, good oral and written communication, problem-solving, teamwork and consensus-building skills.
- Command skills to seek tough challenges and face adversity head-on.
- Experience in the dashboard and reporting design using Tableau, Microsoft Integration Services, Analysis Services or Reporting Services, Data Science, Python.
- Knowledge in supply chain management and/or business intelligence.
- Experience in SAP ECC, APO, BW and/or Hana.
BA/BS Degree in Business with an emphasis on Business Intelligence or Supply Chain, Information Systems / Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study
Join a versatile team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solution we build helps make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while contributing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Hyderabad || Andhra Pradesh (IN-AP) || India (IN) || Supply Chain || Experienced || Regular || Supply Chain/Logistics || #LI-RR1 || Tier 3 ||