ABOUT THIS JOB
To be employed as a ‘Trainee analyst’ in a media evaluation and reporting set up. Get trained and execute acquired instructions to report brand exposures/iterations from sports or non-sport media content (video or images) with strict adherence to timelines
● Deliver work basis standard targets set (time or measure of unprocessed work) – differs from department to department
● A Trainee analyst would be required to browse through video content (mostly sports related) with an eye-for-detail when it comes to picking all legible brand exposures
● Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets
● Strong attention to detail
● Good communication skills (Comprehension of written/verbal instructions in English)
● Eye for detail
● Logical thought process
● Adaptability and quick learning abilities
● Basic computer and keyboard skills
● Basic analytical skills
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU:
You will be responsible to execute brand evaluation on videos sourced from various platforms including Television, Social Media and/or other OTT platforms for sports or non-sports’ based content. The working environment will be dynamic and exciting, as it deals with most of the major sporting events from across the world.
● Bachelor’s degree
● Knowledge of different Sports, sporting events, TV channels and TV shows
● Ability to work with MS Excel and/or Google sheets
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: www.nielsen.com
NIELSEN SPORTS, PART OF NIELSEN MEDIA, IS THE GLOBAL LEADER AND INDEPENDENT, TRUSTED ADVISOR IN SPORTS INTELLIGENCE AND MEASUREMENT.
Nielsen Sports is the premier provider of analytics and insights within the sports industry, offering the most reliable source of independent and holistic market data in the sector and the most complete view of consumer trends and habits worldwide. We combine solutions from sponsorship effectiveness to fan data capabilities with Nielsen’s understanding of consumer behavior and media consumption, allowing major brands, teams and sports organizations, and over 1,700 customers globally to better understand and connect with audiences through media, sponsorship, communication and experiential platforms.