Relocation Level: Domestic
Hiring Manager: Gurtej Sandhu
Recruiter: RAGHUNATH RAO PASUPULATY
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
In the TDE Modeling Group in Hyderabad, IN, you will work in a multi-functional team of engineers highly skilled in modeling of materials, process, structure, and reactors. This team’s primary responsibility is to support TDE modeling team in Boise, ID, US, to enable faster and cheaper discovery of potential solutions to Micron’s most significant challenges in Memory technology development.
Your role comprises mainly executing a project that directly complements one of our group’s critical program. This project will involve development and deployment of process modeling and process analytics capabilities using hybrid ML/DL/AI techniques. You are expected to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment developing models and reporting results to the TDE team and collaborating with them on next steps. This position seeks individuals that can code and implement descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive models. Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exemplary teamwork
- Background in semiconductor process integration is encouraged
- Previous software development experience
- Experience with working in Agile environment
- Familiarity with administering Linux systems and software
- Experience working with open-source software
- Eagerness to learn new tools and technologies
- Experience in numerical methods and scientific computing
- Familiarity with FEA methods and implementations is a plus
- Experience with Python, Perl, Java, SQL, or C++
- Strong background in machine learning, deep learning, AI concepts and applications
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, Keras, etc.
- Familiarity with data marts/lakes/warehouses etc.
- Experience with data modeling, data mining, data warehousing, and ETL pipelines creation
- Experience with databases (SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, etc.) and data warehousing
- Familiarity with Azure, AWS, and GCP services
- Familiarity with Data Visualization using tools such as Tableau, etc.
- Experience with Apache Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, etc.
- Experience in development of distributed RESTful API and web services
Education: Bachelors (top of the class), Masters (top of the class), or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Chemical Engineering, or Materials Science.
Experience: 5+ years relevant in modeling Location: Hyderabad
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solution we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Hyderabad || Andhra Pradesh (IN-AP) || India (IN) || Technology Development || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-RR1 || Tier 4 ||