Req ID: 107433
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Account Service Operations Sr. Analyst to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
Oversees, facilitates, and administers ITIL based service support on a 24×7 basis
– Management of service delivery processes which may include incident management, problem management, request management, change management, service level management and configuration management
– Compiles, analyzes and reports statistical data and trends relating to service level compliance and operational effectiveness
– Leads the account and work towards building Client relations
– Focus on Gaps and Process improvements
– Suggest and share ITIL Best practices and help implement the same
– Adapts communication techniques for audiences at multiple internal and external levels
– Monitor alerts and manage the Critical Incidents from SM perspective and not technical
– Manages vendor relationship
– Allocates work and mentor others
6+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
– Strong understanding of ITIL processes and principals
– Leadership skills
– Experience with handling multiple accounts
– Knowledge of ITIL Tools
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Strong ability to create and document processes
– Competencies in conflict resolution, customer service, facilitation, executive presentation
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
View & Apply