- 1) Project and Corporate Accounting
- 2) Inventory and Assets Management and its Records.
- 3) Financial Management
- 4) Approver and Expertise in Tally ERP
- 5) Review of Ledger/Accounts/Financial statements
- 6) Budgetary planning and Control
- 7) Treasury Management
- 8) Finalization of Accounts Quarterly and Annually
- 9) Compilation of Accounts
- 10) Auditing Management
- 11) Taxation-GST Filling of Various Returns, Reconciliation and GST Audit/ARV
- 12) Costing of Projects
- 13) MIS
- 14) Liosoning with Ministries ,Govt Department Auditors,C&AG,Bank Third Parties Etc.
- 15) Pay and Allowances and Filing TDS RETURNS/Form-16
- 16) Expertise in Interpretation of Various Laws ,Act Statue ,Court Cases, Decision and Pronouncement Of Judgement
- 17) Coordination with Income tax /GST/Service tax/VAT Department
Required Candidate profile
- 1) Chartered Accountant
- 2) Candidate must be a Chartered Accountant and member of Institute of Chartered Accountant of India with Minimum 5 Years of Post Qualification Work Experience for Consultant.
- Experience in Finance, Accounts and Taxation Department in a PSU OR Govt Sector