Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, Leading Information Technologies Company® is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
Leading Information Technologies Company is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, Leading Information Technologies Company is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At Leading Information Technologies Company, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7; social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making Leading Information Technologies Company a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running. Job Description
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer II to join our agile development team. As an experienced member, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle: scoping, design, coding, testing, implementation and support. You will help in the development of Leading Information Technologies Company’s scalable micro-services platform and geospatially-aware applications across multiple industries and form-factors. In this role, you must be able to multi-task, quickly adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult and complex problems. You take pride and ownership in your work as well as the overall contributions of the team. You must also have the ability to take a system-wide understanding, recognize use of system components and disparate technologies and be able to diagnose and debug components across an entire system. Your ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal) is key, as is being a self-starter.
- Design, architect and develop advanced software solutions in a cross functional Agile team supporting multiple projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with product owners and/or the business on requirements definition, development of functional specifications, and design
- Collaborate on or lead development of technical design and specifications as required
- Code, test and document new applications as well as changes to existing system functionality and ensure successful completion
- Take on leadership roles as needed
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS) and containerization is a plus
- Experience with a micro-services architecture is a plus
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
- Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability and performance
- Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
- Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required
Leading Information Technologies Company® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
Leading Information Technologies Company and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. You would work on a small product-focused engineering team. We need an engineer who can move fast and change direction, who can build high-quality, scalable code and who will bring…You would work on a small product-focused engineering team. We need an engineer who can move fast and change direction, who can build high-quality, scalable code and who will bring…Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, Leading Information Technologies Company® is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives al…