Sale of company products, services, and all other sales related activities in India for the Government sectors
E-Governance and Financial Inclusion of Payment Services like:
● Bill Payment
● Traffic Police
● Government to Citizen (G2C) initiatives like eGram Panchayat, Bangalore Online, Common Service Centre (CSC)
- Developing business plans (quarterly/ yearly/ long-term goals), sales pipeline, delivery of presentations and articulating industry specific value proposition.
- Developing account plans for large opportunities and ensuring customer satisfaction goals for long term business relationships.
- Independently identifying and acquiring new customers, in addition to up-selling to existing customer base in close cooperation with Ezetap partners or directly.
- Defining and executing strategic approach on designated verticals
- To bring in vertical specific contacts with potential customers, partners, and IT decision influencers
- Managing sales process in the Ezetap CRM and sales management system
- Managing contract negotiations to closure
- Achieving and exceeding revenue target in designated verticals
- Building sustainable pipeline for the designated region
- Participation in trade show events, workshops, and seminars
- Extensive travelling within the assigned region
- Managing internal and external stakeholders on project delivery
- Independently identifying and developing relationships with senior bureaucrats in various government departments directly or in close cooperation with our partners
Experience and skills, we are looking for
- 8 years to 10 years of successful enterprise business IT solution sales experience, preferably in the designated region.
- Experience in selling to senior decision makers – especially to the business users
- Ability to work with multiple bank partners
- Fluency in local languages
Qualities that will make you successful in this role
Ability to prioritize, organize and manage client relationships fluidly to maximize activity that leads to revenue. To get to the point & close a deal fast (We hate to lose an order)
- Commercially strong
- Ability to influence decision and drive change
- High energy, self-driven and ability to work independently
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and networking skills
- Focused and organized with a strong will to succeed
At Ezetap, veterans from payments, hardware, cloud and SaaS industries have joined hands for the sole purpose of ushering in a new era of a frictionless digital payment ecosystem in India. Ezetap has deployed over 2,30,000 smart service points on its platform with customers ranging from brick- and- mortar retailers, e-commerce players, leading enterprises, and financial inclusion organizations. Ezetap processes over US$2 billion annually and has been ranked thrice in-a-row by CNBC in their Global Top 50 Disruptor List, from 2016 to ’18. We have raised $51 million in funding, investors include Social Capital, the Silicon Valley firm led by former Facebook executive Chamath Palihapitiya, Helion Advisors, American Express, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, JS Capital (Jonathan Soros) and Prime Venture Partners
We are fundamentally changing how hundreds of millions of people pay for goodsand services on a daily basis. We enable businesses to accept any type of payment via any type of digital instrument (cards, wallets, apps) through a single interface. We are a full stack company having end-to-end capabilities to handle digital payment processing right from switching to reconciliation, using its own hardware and software