About Tempest Advertising
Established in 1998, Tempest is a full-service advertising agency, with branches in Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Pune. It is also the co-founder of Tribe Global, the international network of advertising agencies and has offices across India. The company has a mix of Indian and multi-national clients in the fields of agriculture, software, hospitality, healthcare, real estate, retail, education, engineering, government, tourism, entertainment, and service sector.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Adept with the dynamic digital marketing scenario and understand SEO/ SEM, social, re-targeting and affiliate marketing
2. Build strategies, optimizing keywords, and working on the SEO of websites.
3. Handle off and on-page submissions.
4. Come up with interesting topics to engage with the user base and be able to write awesome blogs
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 26th Jun’20 and 31st Jul’20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. are from Pune and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
1. Experience on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
2. Prior experience with blogs or WordPress will be added advantage
3. Knowledge of HTML, web design or programming languages
Certificate Letter of recommendation 5 days a week Job offer
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.