The Requirement Details are As Follows.
Position :- Manager Accounts & Finance
Educational qualification :- B.Com/M.Com, CA, ICWA/MCOM/INTER CA/CA
JD for Manager- Accounts & Finance
Manager – Accounts& Finance
Finance & Accounts
MD/HOD Finance & Accounts
Location:- Mulund (Mumbai)
Overall duties and responsibilities
1. Supervising the work of Accounting staff
2. Developing and managing financial management systems and polices.
3. Financial Planning and Analysis
4. Monitoring of Account Payable and Account Receivables
5. Handle all Tax related and statutory matters.
6. Preparation of Budgets, Cash flow statement, fund flow statement, CMA data & MIS
7. Preparation of Cost and Cost Control Analysis
8. Budgeting, analysis of Budgets vs. Actuals
9. Appraising the Bank for sanction/ renewal of Credit facility on time & preparation & submission of proposal for the same.
10. Finalization of Accounts. Co- ordination with Auditors
11. Developing and Implementation of Risk Management Policies.
12. Training and supervising the work of other members of staff.
13. Handling Packing Credit loans, Foreign Bill Purchased, LC Doc.
1. Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
2. Knowledge of government and state financial regulations
3. In- depth knowledge about the commercial aspects of an export organization.
4. Working knowledge about GST & tax laws
5. Conversant in Tally ERP-9
6. Computer savvy
7. Preference to candidates with experience of about 7 -10 years in a manufacturing & export organization from Agro/ Food Processing Industry.