Role & Responsibilities
- Plan at least 30% cash sales, Gold Category products sales and advance collections to drive the profitability of the region.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or service changes; surveying farmer needs and market trends; tracking competitors
- Prepare contingency plan for regional budget
- Prepare and provide inputs on crops, cropping pattern, season, opportunity for Gold Category Products in the Region to Zonal Head for preparing zonal and regional Budgets.
Prepare & execute Sales and collection plan
- Drive, direct Regional Sales Collaborating with Zonal Incharges/ NSM to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Work closely with Mahindra Samriddhi team to plan and drive sale through Mahindra Samriddhi Centers
- Prepare rolling sales plan for the region for three months using market research, forecasting techniques to ensure timely availability of the products
- Ensure strict adherence to monthly sales plan as per the forecast
- Ensure profitability of every territory through sales and viable product mix
- Explore the possibilities of working with other Mahindra Agri Businesses to create synergies and multiplier effects in the region.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, half yearly & annual sales plan for the region as per the business guidelines with major focus on Gold Category product to Improve profitability of the Region
- Meticulously plan, drive, execute and review collections as per the policy to reduce the debtor days
- Benchmark targeted companies on the product pricing and strategies to develop marketing and sales strategies.
- Effectively implement sales policy at the grass root level to drive sales & collection through team members to ensure clean sales.
- Appoint new dealer by visiting a dealer personally to ensure the dealer appointment is strictly as per policy in order to enable a strong channel Network with A&B class dealers
- Guides, trains & supports sales team on the Business policy, Credit policy and guidelines to appoint new Dealers to ensure complete alignment in the team
- Proactively engages and Ensures complete transparency with super league dealers on their budget Vs Actual Sales, Inventory and liquidation to generate maximum business from them.
- Builds and maintains rapport with key customers and identify and shortlist new customer opportunities to build strong channel network
- Periodically review the Debtor days in line with credit policy and take preventive and corrective actions to ensure the efficient working capital and profitability of the region
- Provide timely accounts reconciliation statements to the parties
Demand Generation Activity
- Track FDO productivity on monthly basis and take corrective action if required.
- Play active role in Hiring and Training to ensure the Competent FDO availability in the field.
- Manage Promotional budget of the region for the effective utilisation and liquidation of high GC gold products ONLY.
- Train team to ensure 100% Compliance and weekly review the adherence to BIZOM system and take necessary action, if required
- Finalise the FDO requirement in discussion with TM and ZH for Year/ Season as per the crop and gold category products plan.
- Deploy the promotional budget to the TM s as per respective market size to ensure maximum returns
- Direct, guide and approve the monthly Field Demonstration activities, farmer meetings and Mega meeting plan submitted by TM
- Review the plan and progress of demo s Vs actuals along with MM and take corrective/ proactive action
- Drive the culture of customer centricity by motivating team to conduct the farmer meeting and by attending at least 10 Farmer Meetings in a month
- Travels extensively in the field (with atleast 15-night halts)
- Ensure route maps are created for self, TMs and all FDOs.
- Identify and engage with hi-pot FDOs by providing the right exposure on a regular basis
- Improve engagement with farmers with proper planning of KSKT activities (sales promotional activities) in the Region
- Oversee KSKT activities like field demonstration, Farmer meetings & Supervise field visits, Lead Mega Farmers meetings
- Proactively manage relations with government authorities like Agriculture Office, weight & measure office
- Liaison with Government bodies for smooth operations in the region
- Interview, select and train field executives to drive demand generation activities on the field.
- Develop strong team (TMs and FDOs) by providing requisite training on agronomy, product, sales process and techniques and crops
- Provide direction, review performance and give Constructive feedback on opportunity and strength areas to achieve the business targets
Job Segment: Scientific, Engineering ,
** We do not post anything to your social profiles or share data with anyone. Continue with Email/Mobile → You seem to be our Partner. You seem to be our Employer. You se…We have urgent openings for the position of Branch Manager with most of the leading life Insurance Companies in Agency Vertical. Job Description:- Manager – Agency will be resp…Dear Candidates, We have got some urgent openings for the position of SALES MANAGER/SR.SALES MANAGER with one of the F-500 multinational Life Insurance Company . CTC : Negotiab…