Paytm – Government Relation and Public Policy Officer
– Develop an understanding of Paytm product portfolio like Financial Services, Insurance, Stock Markets, Online Gaming, eCommerce etc.
– Work closely with Govt. departments to identify issues which they are trying to address, undertake research and analysis, develop an understanding of how Paytm can help in developing solutions for those issues
– Interface between Government departments and Paytm internal teams for developing solutions
– Understand issues which various Govt. ministries are trying to address and how Paytm can provide the required solution
– Work with Paytm Internal Teams to develop solutions
– Work with Govt. Ministries and Paytm Internal Teams for deployment of the solution
– Work with Paytm Internal Team across verticals to understand their concerns, which can be addressed through regulatory or government interventions.
– Present Paytm point of view in various Government policy deliberations
– Periodic workshops with Government officers to deliberate on various issues and collaborate with relevant Government departments and ministries
– Work with Industry bodies on regular basis on identified matters and present Paytm point of view in such matters
– M.B.A/ Masters in Public Policy from any of the top 20 institutions/colleges in India.
– Should have prior experience of working with Govt. departments in project management role
– Experience of working closely with senior Govt. officials will be an added advantage
– Experience in financial services, banking, insurance and e-commerce domain will be an added advantage
Maternity and Paternity Benefits