Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, Leading Information Technologies Company® is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
Leading Information Technologies Company is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, Leading Information Technologies Company is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At Leading Information Technologies Company, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7; social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making Leading Information Technologies Company a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running. Job Description
We are looking for talented MIS Analyst Professional to join our HR – TA team with about 3 – 6 years of solid experience in conducting in-depth data analytics, reporting and data management preferably in an HR discipline such as Recruitment, HRIS or HR Operations Knowledge of Recruitment/Talent Acquisition will be an added advantage.
- Create global centralized dashboards and reports on HR-recruitment metrics for strategic talent acquisition insights and board-level review and use
- Work with recruitment and internal HR teams to understand reporting and analytics needs
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition director and managers to ensure complete and accurate reporting
- Generate scheduled and ad hoc reports to support various business needs such as Monthly Reviews Dashboard
- Dive deep on the key performance data cuts and provide insights into data trends
- Design attractive and impactful visualizations and infographics that efficiently enable decision making
- Perform reporting audits to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Provide support to maintain data including the execution of data clean up processes and development of information gathering tools to support data integrity in the recruitment and internal HR domain
- Proficiency in Excel required Advanced Excel skills including macros, pivot tables, formulas, etc, are strongly preferred
- Demonstrated analytical skill with proven attention to detail is a required
- Strong verbal written and listening communication skills with the ability to interact at multiple levels
Skills & Requirements
- Advanced working knowledge of data analytics tools
- Understanding of visualization tools like Qliksense, Qlikview, Tableau or PowerBI
- Advanced Excel Analytical skills: VlookUp, HlookUp, VBAs, Macros, Formula, Pivot, Dashboard creation
- Experience in managing data on the tools and create tables and presentations for executive audience
- Attention to detail
- Vigilant in analysis to arrive at correct conclusions
- Critical thinking must look at the numbers trends and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Advanced communication, written, oral and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cross culturally and cross functionally
Leading Information Technologies Company® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
Leading Information Technologies Company and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. Dear Candidate, Hiring for MIS Data Analyst Location – Bangalore Job Role – Should be dynamic and have analytical and problem solving skills Data driven and result oriented…Job Description :Job Description: * Generating, Analyzing, Publishing Daily, Monthly Reports to the clients within the agreed timelines. * Develop daily, weekly and monthly reporti…About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is a…