Objective- To achieve agreed sales, productivity and performance targets for the area through management and direction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop key cancer treating centers in corporate and government institutions
- Plan and organize product promotion campaigns, arrange scientific presentation to pre-selected key institutions and trigger buying decisions
- Responsible for achieving territory total sales including product wise targets
- Efficient use and deployment of resources so as to minimize field expenses while optimizing value
- Overseeing effective application of sales promotion strategies; participate in cycle meetings and have transparent communication within the sales trade team
- Effectively co-ordinate with the authorized stockists
- Co-ordinate with Sales Management teams (Institution) through regular communications & interactions towards achievement of common Institution objectives.
- Conducting business in line with Company s Vision, Mission and Core Values
- Initiate self development for disease related Knowledge and product knowledge with help of Regional MSL. Active Participation in monthly Medical telecon and Quiz is Mandatory.
- Identify the top KOLs in the territory. Develop relationship with KOLs for effective promotion of BI and BI products. Give feedback to the management regularly about KOL development.
- Communicate the marketing strategies to the customers in the prescribed way.
- Initiate and maintain appropriate level of communication with team members, Line Manager and BI support departments. Research and provide feedback to management on success of sales strategies in the field.
- Effective inventory management in territory so as there is no shortage and reduce expiry of SKU s.
- Communicate with HCP s effectively through strong Disease Product Knowledge and zeal to conduct effective & meaningful HCP engagement activities.
Requirements: (Eligibility criteria)
- Education : Bachelors degree in science or B.Pharm
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Should be able to learn mechanism of action and clinical application concepts easily
- Adaptability is critical to quickly respond to changing situations and priorities
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and decision making acclimating to various customer needs, interests and processes.
- Relate to and compare data from different sources. Commit to a course of action based on logical assumptions and factual information