About Integrated Media
Integrated Media helps develop political stories for senior politicians and bureaucracy.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Developing & maintaining positive relations with central and state government officials
2. Handling state-level policy advocacy & projects
3. Developing new contacts & alliances
4. Speakers & sponsors identification and acquisition
5. Compiling a budget for events/programmes
6. Attending press conferences/event by vendors and other agencies
7. Taking interviews of high profile personalities
8. Writing articles/features/news analysis/Q&A for print/online/conference/workshops
9. Travelling to different places as per requirement
English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 3rd Aug’20 and 7th Sep’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.