Your Role and Responsibilities
What you ll do:
- Actively develop appropriately detailed specifications so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Inspire, motivate, deliver creative and reliable exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Act as an ambassador internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product
- Work with key partners across the company to ensure successful product releases
- Participate / facilitate technical meetings and discussions with existing and prospective clients
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for backlog prioritization Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap
How we ll help you grow:
- You ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You ll learn directly from expert developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- If you are committed, you will have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
- Teach everyone in the company something new on technology
About IBM: IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in meaningful circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software unusually distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction: IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of best-in-class Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry’s most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 6+ years or more of Banking Industry or management consulting experience involving industry solutions, strategy, planning, and systems design in Payments domain.
- Sought out for expertise in particular solution areas below, with the required depth and breadth across Payment domain
- Leadership experience with complex, large-scale projects using a structured project methodology for assignments covering areas of Business Process Analysis and Engineering, Application Architecture etc
- Experience on Industry formats (ISO 20022, Swift (Msg series 1xx, 2xx, 9xx at minimum), CPA, X9 etc)
- In-depth knowledge in Cheques, Real time payments, Immediate payments, Low value payments, and Direct Debits
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in payments schemes like TCH-ACH, RTP, Target 2, Sepa, Nps, chips, Chaps etc)
- Hands on experience in any of the major payments processing systems like GPP, IPSH, Voca link, ACI, SIA etc
- Exposure to North American payments and settlements.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications