Download iimjobs Jobseeker App and get a seamless experience for your job-hunting
20 Nov 2019
Director at En Pointe Adwisers Posted in
20 Nov 2019; Job Code: 767034; Location:
Views:286 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager – Mechanised Services Government Project Management Operations Vertical (10-15 yrs)
Delhi NCR Job Code: 767034
will have complete ownership of the Mechanised Services Government project vertical at an all India level.
– Encompass setting and meeting pre-defined growth milestones.
– Virtually manage all sub-functions (Technical Operations, Quality Audit, HR, Marketing etc, from Pre project start-up to the continuous flow of work & everything in-between.
– Take complete ownership of the management of Profit & Loss (P&L) for the Mechanised Services Government Projects vertical and liaison with government authorities.
Project Management –
– Ensure achievement of organisations objectives and optimum utilization of resources.
– Adherence to standard operating procedure for all the operational activities.
– Monitor and ensure smooth operation throughout and promptly resolve the issues.
– Timely review of project compliance, project reports, concept notes and proposal writing for Municipal Authorities.
– Identify and approve various resources to successful project execution that includes but not limited to manpower arrangement, spare part arrangement, operational consumables i.e. masks, brooms and other PPE. Monitor the efficient use of companies fixed assets (Guest house, Office Expanses) and consumables like fuel.
– Mitigate risk and develop the monthly assessment plan for projects.
– Conduct surprise audits and upgrade the level of work.
– Ensure the efficiency and proper handling of all the company’s assets.
– Secure and retain business through professional, consultative, and proactive sales activities directed at key decision makers.
– The profile involves overseeing multiple projects, managing project teams, giving directions on work, work with the team in formulating effective strategies for the clients, review of deliverables, etc. to ensure successful project delivery.
– Identify the business opportunities and arrange visits to new potential public sector clients and bag mega projects e.g. Smart-city projects, facility management for entire city, etc.
– Oversee and facilitate operational expertise and analysis to support bid team in participating at the identifies scope.
– Identify the scope of ATL (Above the line) marketing such as Radio and Print advertisements and to calculate the ROI of initiatives taken under ATL marketing or other innovative marketing solutions for better ROI.
– Identify the VIPs movement and activate supportive media reports.
– Identify in-house resource which can be taken into use for advertisement and positive announcements.
Liaisoning and Networking:
– Develop contacts with senior municipal/ government authorities and ensure that the respective Municipal Corporation (MC) receives enough support to establish a long-lasting robust relationship.
– Meet with consultant, vendors and government bodies for smoother run of projects across India.
– Facilitate the joint survey with sanitary inspectors/ City Managers and other MC officials as & when required.
– Attend the meeting with government and other MC officials to address and promptly rectification on their project observations.
– Develop complaint redressal system & update closure information with CRM team.
– Manage P&L for all projects and arrange the reconciliation with centralized finance team.
– Ensure the invoices & supporting evidence as per client requirement is arranged and submitted within timeline. Active follow-ups for recovery of payments within the time frame as stipulated under the agreement.
– Monitor and arrange payment retention information and to ensure periodic correspondence for the delayed payments. Ensure that the full amount is being released & in case of any partial/deducted payments, justification through payments are advisable.
– Adept in best of liaison understanding of billing process & chain of executions.
– Lead a team of Operational Project Incharges (GM/ Managers), develop the talent pool and create backups for critical positions.
– Explain the scope of work and managements mission and vision to all the employees working at the projects includes cleaning crews, operators, technical team and other administrative staff.
– Monitor the performance of team on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
– Ensure quality of work through on ground verifications and enabling training program for Process leaders of the respective projects.
– Identify and reward best performer
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
– University degree BE/ B.Tech and/or MBA with Major in Operations/ Sales or equivalent specialization
– Total 10 – 15 years of Mechanised Services project management experience
– Must have independently managed multiple government/ municipal mechanised or facility service management projects for at least 4 – 5 years
– Must have more than 5 years of experience of dealing with authorities in municipal council/ government sector
– Prior experience in Municipal Solid Waste/ Other Waste or Sanitation Industry/ Logistics/ Supply Chain organisations will be preferred
– Must have excellent project management and people leading experience
– Excellent people management, project management and negotiation skills
– Strong techno-commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development.
– Strong proven experience of successfully & effectively leading teams across multiple verticals, including Sales, Marketing, Operations, Technical, Services, etc. for Mechanised Services and also oversee P&L.
– Excellent business and industry awareness, and a thorough understanding of industry trends and impact on the business.
– Ability to handle difficult and critical situations
– Ability to adapt to any situation and get the work done
– Go-getter, energetic, empathic, pleasing personality and learning agility
– Good communication skills & ability to clearly communicate across levels to get the work done
TRAVEL & WORKDAYS:
Willing to Travel 70- 80% of the time, across India for overseeing multiple projects. Work 6 days a week
A pioneer Facility Service and Mechanised Service management company in India
WHY JOIN US:
If you are looking at an empowering role and an organisation for a stable long-term career; if you would like to work with empathetic leadership team, join us.
Salary: Upto 30L
Maternity and Paternity Benefits Download iimjobs Jobseeker App and get a seamless experience for your job-hunting last login: 20 Nov 2019 20/11 Director at En Pointe Adwisers Posted in 20 Nov 2019; Job Co…25 Lakh”>25 Lakh” type=”checkbox” name=”fsalary” class=”check1_new floatleft cls_facets_checkbox” value=”6″ /> 25 Lakh (378) * Location Bangalore (4,354) Mumbai (2,883…Senior Manager : Partnerships and Projects North India – Grassroots Research and Advocacy Movement (GRAAM) Senior Manager : Partnerships and Projects North India 2019- 09- 13T11:22…