About Purnkuti Ngo
We are a bundle of energy working under the Purnkuti umbrella to deliver change. A change does not necessarily have to be earth-shattering, but it can still be significant for any community or society. We endeavor to make it simple for everyone to participate; this is how all-successful movements have been built.
Purnkuti is a non-government organization (NGO) duly registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1960. We are active in the child & women development space through Manosakha and Waterlily Education System since 2011.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Raising funds from corporates
2. Maintaining the website of the organization
3. Managing digital marketing
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 11th Oct’20 and 15th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.