DigiLocker Developer – National e-Governance Division
Age Limit: 20-35 Years
- Graduate with excellent analytical and SW development skill
- Ownership, Responsibility , Leadership with positive attitude.
- Desire to help others resolve problems and issues.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities and commitments concurrently.
- Exceptional time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Commitment to the organization s goals and values.
Knowledge & Experience
1-5*years experience in software development for any Startup or any product company (*Note Freshers may apply if the candidate possess some good internship exposure or having good knowledge in one SW development Language )
- Knowledge in developing Restful API, JSON data format handling is useful
- Hands on experience of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding of security and data protection, proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Experience with NodeJS ,MySQL, MongoDB, Redis a definite plus.
- Familiarity with Free and Open Source communities.
- Develop, recommend, and assist with implementation of scalable application components.
- Display a high level of thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex and/or cross-functional problems.
- Plan, implement, and/or engineer solutions based on project requirements.
- Integrates applications by designing data architecture and server scripting.