Consultant (Technology Management) Network – SeMT- Gujarat
( Expert in Core Infrastructure, network and its security aspects)
- Should have an experience of managing large scale LAN/ WAN/ Metropolitan area network or large-scale Data centre project.
- Should have Expert level command in understanding of latest technology trends in compute, storage, cloud, Network and Data Center security etc.
- Hands on experience in preparing Network Architecture/Planning, Management & Optimization of enterprise scale.
- Latest technology trends in the use of Network like Wi-Fi/ Wireless and Active equipment/components, surveillance, network security, etc.
- Preparing road maps/concept paper/Network policies.
- Should be well versed with Day to Day operation of Large Network/Data Center.
Key Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide advisory to the Government on large scale projects including utilization of the common ICT infrastructure being setup at state level
- Study the status of State ICT infrastructure and assist the State government in coming up with a robust ICT infrastructure
- To facilitate the design, development and deployment of large scale ICT Infrastructure projects
- Preparation of detailed ICT projects, RFPs and technical evaluation of bids
- Monitor the performance of TPA, O&M operator and all associated network agencies
- Prepare and advise service levels, contractual obligations and deliverables of high performed systems and Data centre
- Analyse the existing/ proposed projects in regard to strategic control, security, disaster recovery and business continuity
- Ensure utilization of the common ICT infrastructure being setup at State level
- Recommend novel approaches to solving network, infrastructure, government cloud problems
- Study the status of IT Infrastructure of State and assist the State Government in coming up with a robust IT infrastructure to support the roll out of e governance projects
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduation: B.E/B.Tech (Electronics/ Communication/ IT/ Computer) with first class from reputed institute / university.
- Minimum 6 years of Post qualification experience.
Required Candidate profile
- Motivate personnel to meet company goals.
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Should be able to identify and resolve problems, work as part of a team and able to perform under pressure.