Primary Responsibilities Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Advise organization in civil infrastructure related matters
- Responsible for vetting of design operationalization/construction of the civil architecture of the site(s), Monitor delivery by the identified vendors, as per the defined requirements & within the established guidelines of cost, quality & time.
- Responsible for monitoring operationalization of the civil design architecture site(s) and oversee the installation of same.
- Play an active role in ensuring that project implementation is as per the defined guidelines.
- Assist in ensuring all dependencies, priorities and risks across the project are managed.
- Provide technical inputs towards validating the designs, BOQs (Civil and E&M), BOMs (Civil and E&M), estimates (Civil and E&M) etc. for construction purposes.
- Assist in taking over of the civil infrastructure from project executing agency including drawing and documentation.
- Preparation of maintenance schedule for the site(s) and ensure timely implementation.
- Coordinate with concerned agency/vendor(s) for maintenance & associated issues.
ProfileEducationDesired Skills & ExperienceEssential Criteria Bachelor s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution
- (i) Minimum of 10 years experience in civil
- Construction domain
- (ii) Experience in dealing with civil contractors, electrical, piping and services and able to coordinate work among these.
Desirable: Master s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution
- (i) Experience in civil and structure works for maintaining the site(s).
- (ii) Experience in E&M related estimation and execution.
- (iii) Experience in resolving civil and electrical maintenance related work issue and report to senior management of the progress & problem resolution.
- (iv) Thorough knowledge of CPWD works manual, DPAR, DSR and other related documents.