JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its JPMorgan Chase & Co. brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which includes choices such as fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally up to $2 billion. The Firm’s broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities – lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management – to meet our clients’ domestic and international financial needs.
Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) exists within Commercial Banking and provides lending servicing functions to each of the firm’s lines of businesses. These functions include loan documentation, closing and funding, payment and fee processing, credit administration and collateral perfection and management.
- Interact directly with business partners and SBA PPP workstream teams to provide operational details on Forgiveness requests and resolve processing issues
- Ensure all requests are completed within lender guidelines
- Validate Forgiveness requests, identify missing information, and finalize requests through submission to the SBA
- Ensure proper controls are in place and updated accordingly minimizing risk
- Ensure optimal client service is delivered to our internal and external clients on a daily basis
- Create a culture of teamwork, issue resolution, and escalation transparency
- Extensive experience with commercial lending and proven ability to work independently with excellent judgment
- Advanced knowledge of commercial loan documentation and knowledge of regulations affecting due diligence
- Ability to identify and resolve challenges with productivity, minimize error rates, and effectively coach teammates
- Must be a team oriented individual with excellent communication, interpersonal, and client service skills
- Must be highly organized with ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously in a fast paced, regulated, customer oriented environment
- BA / BS College degree in related field or equivalent preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team:
Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.