About Indian National Youth Foundation
Indian National Youth Foundation is a registered non-governmental organization having head office in Bengaluru, India. We work for the welfare and development of deprived street children, orphans, destitute women, old age people, and youth in urban slums and villages. The Indian National Youth Foundation herein after referred to as the INYF an independent body operating on a non-government organization basis and not aligning with any particular political party or religion. INYF has been working since December 2014 through its need-based programs focused on access to education, food, livelihood training, and healthcare. INYF believes in the power of collaboration and idea-sharing. An open and supportive work environment has enabled us to establish long-lasting relationships within and outside the organization. It is only through working together, that we as education organizations can multiply our impact and bring about real education reform.
About the Program
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Planning and hosting events on campus
2. Encouraging people from your campus to join our organization
3. Online/offline promotions of the campaigns (along with participating in the same)
4. Connecting us to major stakeholders on their campuses
5. Regularly updating their college regarding the events, workshops and speaker sessions and drive participation
Webinars, Trainings, Team-builiding activities, Freedom of coming up with new ideas and their execution
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. can start the part time job/internship between 30th Jun’20 and 4th Aug’20
2. are available for duration of 4 months
3. have relevant skills and interests
Rewards and incentives
1. Certificate of appreciation for good performance
2. A letter of recommendation
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours
There will be two rounds the campus ambassador has to appear in. The HR department is going to
1. Screen your profile and CV
2. Round 2 of shortlisted candidates wherein they will be given a task.
3. Round 3 of Interview on call
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.