Wholesale Control is the front-line risk management organization for Wholesale Banking. Wholesale Control is accountable for holistically assessing, aggregating, and effectively managing risks across all applicable risk types and the Wholesale lines of business. Wholesale Control has three main program groups Business control programs responsible for effective governance, design, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of risks and controls within a Wholesale line of business. Cross-functional programs responsible for design, implementation, and operation of cross-functional risk controls across Wholesale and Risk control programs responsible for effective governance, design, implementation, and operation of risk-type programs across Wholesale
About the Role
Interact closely with multiples business partners including the Stateside TMs and other WFIP partners to identify and document risk & controls for Wholesale processes. Design and develop executive summary reporting on the key risks, the impact of controls, and risk trends leading to greater transparency from day-to-day risk management through required periodic reviews demonstrating an understanding of potential risks. Analyst will support in Reporting, Data mining and Analysis
- Participates in and provides support for projects and initiatives with moderate risk to identify and mitigate operational risk in business activities
- Reviews the end deliverables as per the standard risk procedures.
- Effectively raises/reports issues/concerns to the management to ensure corrective actions are in line.
- Reports findings and drafts recommendations to mitigate risk to operational risk and business line management.
- Perform RCSA and Control Evaluations
- Good understanding of Risk and Compliance and regulatory obligations
- Communicate, coordinate, collaborate and build partnerships effectively with Stakeholders across different business divisions
- University degree in Business or related discipline.
- Experience of 1+ years in Operational Risk
- Knowledge of Wholesale businesses
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrate a curiosity toward learning
- Must have strong time management skills and the demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Knowledge and a broad background in Wholesale Banking
- Basic understanding of Operational Risk and Process Risk and Controls
- Operational Risk Domain Experience
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and SharePoint
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Learn More & Apply