About Arora Stationers
We are the supplier of stationery products in Bareilly. We provide services to corporate offices, schools, colleges, universities, government institutions like banks, retailers, etc.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Appointing dealers
2. Working on appointing distributors
3. Working on appointing super stockists
4. Appointing carry and forward points
5. Visiting stationery counters and taking orders
6. Despatching products as per the requirement
7. Managing city operations
Social Media Marketing Adobe Photoshop Salesforce
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 11th Oct’20 and 15th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Bareilly, Dehradun, Moradabad, Rudrapur, Pilibhit, Haldwani, Shahjahanpur, Nainital, Haridwar, Faridpur, Rampur, Kichha, Baheri, Bareilly and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Informal dress code Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac/annum
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.