About Enterprise Global ServicesEnterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo’s business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our .
Payments, Virtual Solutions, Innovation (PVSI) group aims to provide technology across Payments, Digital channels, Innovation Solutions (SWIFT, ACH, Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, ATM, Branch, Contact Center, Commercial Card, Lockbox, Sweeps, Cash Flow, Deposits, Push2Card) in the form of Services, Solutions, Software, Products and helps PVSI CIO group to move forward in transforming the technology organization. This includes collaborating with Risk Management, Enterprise Architecture, Strategy, Shared Service and Infrastructure teams.
About the Role
GMTS (GFI Money Transfer System) – is a Strategic enterprise engine to be used for core GFI payment services. GMTS is an internal business system and is used by the Wells Fargo International Business group which is within Wholesale Banking Group.
- In accordance with business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Requires coordinating and working with teams between US and India
- Mindset of Automating the suite of products in payments world
- Hands on experience with web technologies (e.g. HTTP, XML, REST, etc)
- Hands on with development and test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium Grid, Junit, SOAPUI, Eclipse, Jenkins, Maven, Visual Studio, JIRA, UFT)
- Working experience with platforms/OS/Servers (e.g. Windows Server, Linux/Unix, J2EE, IIS, Apache, Tomcat, etc)
- Understanding of TDD and BDD
- Understanding of Database schemas and SQL queries a must, should have experience atleast of the database (Oracle, DB2 or mysql)
8 Yr.’s Bachelor’s Degree in Technology (or) Graduation/Post Graduation in Computer science or equivalent.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Learn More & Apply