Technical Support/customer service functions : They assist passengers with tagging luggage and baggage check in,ticketing, makes and/or changes reservations, seat assignment, answers inquiries about flight schedules and fares, verifies reservations by phone, figures fares and handles payments.
Working as a flight attendant for a major airline provides plenty of contact with people as well as opportunities to travel. The air cabin crew of a commercial airline share responsibility for the safety and comfort of its passengers. Duties include:
- greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane
- showing passengers to their seats and providing special attention to certain passengers, such as the elderly or disabled
- serving meals and refreshments
- checking the condition and provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
- demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
- administering first aid
- dealing with emergencies
- supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines and in-flight entertainment
- selling duty-free commercial goods and pursuing sales targets
- producing written flight reports after completing a journey.
The role can be physically and emotionally demanding and there is a high degree of responsibility involved. Cabin crew are expected to deal with all passengers diplomatically even when feeling the effects of travelling through time zones and spending extended periods of time on their feet.
We are looking for energetic Ground Staff to be responsible for administrative duties and communication with passengers. Your duties will include welcoming passengers, providing information, assisting passengers who are disabled or are traveling with small children, checking in luggage, taking reservations and selling tickets. You should be able to promptly resolve passenger queries and ensure that all passengers are satisfied.
Ground Staff Responsibilities:
- Greeting and welcoming passengers, and responding to questions.
- Checking in baggage.
- Making reservations.
- Selling airline tickets.
- Stocking aircraft with refreshments.
- Cleaning aircraft after flights.
- Assisting disabled passengers and those with small children.
- Providing information to passengers.
Maintenance Staff Responsibilities :
Manage personnel and operational activities of airport facility.
Ensure that airport staffs follow aviation and security rules.
Monitor and manage all expenses within the approved budget.
Provide training to airport staff in safety and emergency procedures.
Ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved in accurately and timely manner.
Follow government rules and regulations for airport operations.
Guide and manage airport operational and maintenance personnel.
Manage recruitment, training, workload assignment, performance review, appraisals and promotions for airport staff.
Assist in preparing annual budget for airport operations.
Review and revise airport safety and security plans as needed.
Develop and implement safety policies and practices for employees.
Manage aircraft fueling, heating, cleaning, etc before the flight.
Inspect runway grounds and lightings on regular basis.
Ensure that airport facility is kept clean, safe and secure.
Ensure airport facilities and equipment are in good working order.
Technical Support/customer service functions : They assist passengers with tagging luggage and baggage check in,ticketing, makes and/or changes reservations, seat assignment, answe…
CALL Alam 7975570699 Offers in International & Domestic BPOs Sal up to 4lacs PA CALL Alam 7975570699 Offers in International & Domestic BPOs Sal up to 4lacs PA (customer service …
Customer Service,Customer Support,Customer Care,Voice Process,Call Center,International BPO,BPO,International Call Center,Voice Support,Customer Care Executive,Technical Support,Do…