Novel research suggests Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine can defend in opposition to a mutation found in the two more-contagious variants of the coronavirus which private erupted in Britain and South Africa.
The stumble on used to be preliminary and did now not observe on the two diverse most main vaccines being veteran in the West — Moderna’s and AstraZeneca’s. Nonetheless it used to be reassuring, given questions of whether or now not the virus would possibly presumably mutate to defeat the photographs on which the world has pinned its hopes.
- US reports more cases of vaccine allergy, CDC monitoring safety of Pfizer, Moderna doses
- UK Rises to 35 Coronavirus Cases, Czech Republic Sees 1st 3
- Fighting Coronavirus: Russia To Register First COVID-19 Vaccine This Week
- Covid-19: Next 90 days key for virus vaccine hunt
- Five questions you should be asking about Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine
- FG To Televise Buhari, Osinbajo COVID-19 Vaccination